KKM No : NOT190506496K
Usage : To boost and increase appetite for your little one.
What essential oil in this APT OIL ?
1. Ginger Oil
2. Bergamot Oil
3. Myrrh Oil
Benefit of each oil.
- Ginger Oil
- Ginger Essential Oil has earned the nickname “The Oil of Empowerment” for the feeling of confidence that it is known to inspire.
- Excellent essential oil that has shown to stimulate appetite
- Ability to effectively combat nausea to boost appetite.
- Stimulating and warming.
- It can enhance concentration and it can soothe and reduce feelings of stress, sadness,anxiety, lethargy, agitation, dizziness, and fatigue.
- Help to eliminate of toxins, boosts digestion, eases discomforts of the stomach and bowel, enhances appetite, clears the respiratory tract, soothes aches, and reduces inflammation.
- Bergamot Oil
- Stimulates the digestive system upon inhalation, promoting the flow of gastric juices and signalling hunger to the brain.
- Myrrh Oil
- Increase the appetite and promotes the absorption and assimilation of nutrition
- Improve the appetite and stimulates digestive process